What is unlicensed care?
Under “Legal Unlicensed Care” limits, a provider is allowed to care for children related to them and children from 1 unrelated family. A legal unlicensed provider who wishes to care for children receiving county assistance must “register” with Goodhue County Social Services. Interested persons may contact Sara Gold at 651-385-3200 or by email.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need to be licensed?
2. How long does it take to get licensed?
3. What is unlicensed care?
4. How do I make a complaint on a child care home?