Veterans Service

Goodhue County Veterans Services provides assistance to veterans and their dependents with obtaining potential veteran benefits from the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs and the United States Department of Veterans Affairs. We also work as advocates for veterans and their dependents or connect them to other agencies dependent on their needs.

Contact the County Veterans Service Officer to learn more about benefits such as:

  • Obtaining your discharge papers (DD-214)
  • Health Care Enrollment
  • Disability Compensation
  • Non-Service Connected Pension
  • State Subsistence, Dental, Optical, Special Needs
  • Burial Benefits