To search the Goodhue County Law Library's catalog:
- Go to MnPALS
- Click on the drop-down menu under Search Individual MnPALS Catalogs and choose the Minnesota State Law Library. (It may not stay on the screen, but the screen will flicker and you can proceed.)
- Do a search. (It works best to use Browse unless you want to do a subject search. Then use Keyword.)
- Look for "Goodhue County" as a location. (You may use your web browser's Find function to search for Goodhue)
- All Goodhue County materials will indicate that they are "on the shelf", as materials in the Goodhue County Law Library do not circulate and we do not have User Id's or Barcodes for patrons to request materials.
Goodhue County-Only Holdings
To search for Goodhue County-only holdings follow these directions:
- Go to MnPALS
- Click on the drop-down menu under Search Individual MnPALS Catalogs and choose the MN State Law Library. (It may not stay on the screen, but the screen will flicker and you can proceed.)
- Under Limit Search To, go to Library and choose "Goodhue County Law Library" from the drop down menu.
- You may run up to three searches at a time. After clicking Go, the number of documents that satisfies your search will appear. Click on the Number of Docs to go to the specific titles. (The locations are alphabetized so Goodhue County may not appear on the screen, but if you click on the title, all the locations will appear).