Goodhue County Finance & Taxpayer Services provides voter registration and election administration for federal, state and county elections. Duties include maintenance of voter registration records, candidate filings, ballot preparation, absentee voting, election results reporting campaign finance reporting, and providing election related information to the public. The office also provides voter registration and administrative support to cities and schools who administer their local elections.
- Absentee ballot application (PDF) (regular)
- Absentee application (PDF) (military and overseas)
- Application to automatically receive an absentee application (PDF)
- What is the status of my absentee ballot?
- Become a Candidate
- Affidavit of Candidacy
- Campaign Manual
- So You Want to be a County Commissioner (PDF)
- Duties of a County Commissioner (PDF)
- Candidate Filings
- Commissioner Districts Map (PDF)
- Legislative District Map (PDF)
- Precinct District Map (PDF)
- Senate District Map (PDF)