Register for Your COVID Vaccine
Community COVID Vaccine Clinic Location and Times
(1st doses, 2nd Doses, and Boosters)
Where: Cannon Community Center (CCC) Gym
120 State St W, Cannon Falls, MN 55009
When: Friday, December 17 from 10am-2pm
Where: Goodhue County Government Center
509 West 5th St, Red Wing, MN 55066
When: Thursdays from 10am-6pm: Dec. 9
Thursdays from 2-6pm: Dec 30, Jan. 6, Jan. 13, Jan. 20, Jan. 27
Where: VFW Post 5727 Stary-Yerka
25 E 1st St, Zumbrota, MN 55992
When: Wednesday, December 15 from 2-6pm
If you need to reschedule your appointment, please email or call 651-385-2000.
• Please dress in a manner that allows easy access to your upper arm.
• Please show-up at the time of your scheduled appointment. Plan to wait for 15 minutes AFTER the vaccine for observation. This is standard procedure for any vaccination.
• MONITOR – Some people who received the COVID vaccine reported side effects. Monitor yourself, and if at any time you believe you are having a more severe reaction to the vaccine, seek medical assistance right away.
Vaccine Ingredient Lists:
- You can self-report any side affects you experience to Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
- You can also register with V-Safe, a smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccination.
- Moderna Vaccine Ingredients:
Vaccine Information:messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate, and sucrose.