COVID-19 Information and Resources
Goodhue County Health & Human Services COVID-19 Hotline Number: 651-385-2000
Goodhue County COVID-19 Cases
- Total lab confirmed positive cases: 5
- Patients who no longer need to be isolated: 3
- Deaths: 0
- Last updated: Friday, April 3, 2020
Updated daily (Monday through Friday) by 1 p.m. Numbers reported are from the previous day’s testing.
Public Health is not authorized by the State of Minnesota Department of Health Commissioner to share any private data on COVID-19 cases beyond county and age-range. Such sharing would potentially be a violation of the Minnesota Government Data Privacy Act, Minnesota Statute. Ch. 13.
Goodhue County Health & Human Services
- Services at GCHHS are being delivered with modifications. Read more.
- GCHHS FaceBook
- First Goodhue County COVID-19 Case
- Goodhue County COVID-19 Community Update 4.3.20
- Goodhue County COVID-19 Community Update 4.1.20
- Goodhue County COVID-19 Community Update 3.30.20
- Goodhue County COVID-19 Community Update 3.27.20
- Sign-up for Goodhue County COVID-19 Community Updates
state COVID-19 Hotlines
651-201-3920 or 1-800-657-3903
(available 7am to 7pm)
Schools and Child Care Questions:
651-297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504
(available 7am to 7pm)
Domestic Violence Hotlines
If you do not feel safe at home or are experiencing domestic violence, please call:
Hope Coalition (local):
Current Situation Overview
The situation surrounding the outbreak is rapidly evolving. For current and up-to-date information, please visit:
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Enfermedad del Coronavirus 2019
- COVID-19 PSA in American Sign Language (ASL)
- The World Health Organization (WHO) declared coronavirus a pandemic on March 11.
- Current information on US cases and map by state (CDC)
- Current information on MN cases with map by county (MDH)
- Governor Walz’s Covid-19 Response page
- 211 United Way - information for community resources including food, mental health, housing and more
- CareerForce - job search resources and services you can access from home
- Mayo Clinic Health System
- National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Stress and Coping, Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Talking to Children about COVID-19: A Parent Resource
- Talking about Diseases in the News
- Three Rivers Community Action
- Unemployment Insurance
- Goodhue County Food Shelves remain open, but offering drive through service. Shoppers not permitted inside.
- Minnesota Farmer’s Markets remain open.