Child Care Provider Forms | General Information
Please select a category from the menu above for additional information.
- Call 651-385-3232 to obtain the paperwork to begin the licensing process.
- You will be notified in the initial packet of the next orientation date. Attendance for the orientation is required. Minnesota Rule 9502 and Minnesota Statues 245A & 245C will be reviewed. Additional paperwork will be given to you to continue the licensing process.
- Once the application, fire marshal inspection, all background studies, physician reports and references have been received by the county, a home visit by the licensing social worker will be scheduled.
- The licensing worker will conduct a home safety inspection and interview with the applicant.
- When the above has been completed, the county will submit the application to the Minnesota Department of Human Services and the license will be issued.
- Expect the process to take approximately three to four months after the county receives the application.