Site Map | SEARCH

:: Home > Departments > Assessor > Homesteads




Quick Links

Agricultural Relative Homestead

Agricultural Relative Homestead: This classification is similar to the above, except it only applies to the child or grandchild or parent of the owner. The owner has generally moved off the farm and can have no other agricultural homestead. The qualifying relative occupies the farm residence, and can also homestead the farmland if they are the child, grandchild, sibling, or parent of the owner. Owner must be a Minnesota resident and receive no other agricultural homestead. Again, an application must be filled in.


Residents | Visitors| County Government | Departments |Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Search Options

"To effectively promote the safety, health, and well-being of our residents"
Copyright © 2013 Goodhue County, Minnesota

Click here to go to the home page Click here to go to the home page