GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
December 18 , 2007
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Disclosures of Interest
- Review and approve December 6, 2007 regular board meeting minutes.
- Review and approve December 6, 2007 Committee of the Whole meeting minutes
- Review and approve the December 18, 2007, county board meeting agenda.
- Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
Approve Application to Conduct Off-Site Gambling for Frontenac Sportsman Ice Fishing Contest. (Attachment)
2. Approve 2008-2009 Minnesota DNR Snowmobile Safety Enforcement Grant. (Attachment)
3. Approve the 2008-2010 Agreement with University of Minnesota for providing Extension Programs. (Attachment)
Review and approve following items on the Public Health consent agenda:
1. Approve the proposed Waivered Service Contracts for Public Health. (Attachment)
2. Approve the Agreement for Nursing Services for the Adult Detention Service. (Attachment)
3. Approve the Ratification of ACS/MCCC Service Agreement for 1/1/08-12/31/08 to translate PhDoc into web-based format. (Attachment)
4. Approve the Minnesota Department of Health Grant Project Agreement for Community Health Boards-Amendment #1. (Attachment)
Swearing In Ceremony
Michael Zimmerman-Detention Deputy.
1) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. 2008 Mileage Reimbursement rate. (Attachment)
B. Software and conversion to Vanguard Systems for Assessor’s office Vanguard. (Attachment)
2) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. 2008 Per Diem Rates and Commissioner Salaries. (Attachment)
B. General Wage Adjustment – non-union. (Attachment)
C. Personnel Committee. (Attachment)
a. Approve to hire a GIS Specialist.
3) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Final Approval for 2007 Paving Contract. (Attachment)
B. Final Approval for Contract 60128 & Alternates for Parking Lots. (Attachment)
4) MINNESOTA STATE PARKS
A. Frontenac State Park Boundary. (Attachment)
10:00 a.m. - Public Hearing
5) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Villa Maria For a Zoning District Change from A-2 to Commercial Recreational for a Retreat Center on the current property located at: Sections 11 and 12, T112N, R13W, SE ¼ SW ¼ Florence Township. The application, if approved, would authorize: A Zoning District Change –from R-1 to Commercial Recreational for the Villa Maria facility. (Attachment)
B. Public Hearing - Fee Schedule (Attachment)
6) COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT
A. Budget Committee Report. (Attachment)
a. Approve On Going Project Carryover Request.
B. Approve 2008 and Preliminary 2009 Budget/Levy. (Attachment)
C. First Board Meeting of the Year. (Attachment)
7) SOUTHEASTERN MINNESOTA MULTI COUNTY HOUSING & REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
A. 2008 Budget/Levy. (Attachment)
A. Red Wing Housing & Redevelopment Authority. (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Budget Committee Minutes, December 11, 2007. (Attachment)
B. Personnel Committee Minutes, December 11, 2007. (Attachment)
Future Meeting Dates:
December 18 at 8:30 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room.
December 18 at 11:30 a.m.- Legislative Luncheon: Law Enforcement Center.
December 18 at 2:00 p.m.- Policy Committee Meeting: Conference Room 103, Government Center.
December 19 at 9:00 a.m.- Three Rivers Community Action: Zumbrota.
December 19 at 1:00 p.m.- Solid Waste MOU Meeting: Water Treatment Facility.
December 27 at 8:30 p.m.- Policy Committee Meeting: Conference Room 103, Government Center.
County Board Committee reports.
Review and approve county claims.
New or old business.