GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
November 20 , 2007
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Disclosures of Interest
- Review and approve November 6, 2007 regular board meeting minutes.
- Review and approve November 6, 2007 8:30 a.m. Committee of the Whole meeting minutes
- Review and approve November 6, 2007 10:30 a.m. Committee of the Whole meeting minutes
- Review and approve the November 20, 2007, county board meeting agenda.
- Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
Approve a Minnesota Lawful Gambling Application for Exempt Permit for Wells Creek Riders Snowmobile Club at the Frontenac Sportsman’s Center in Frontenac, MN, on May 17, 2008. (Attachment)
2. Accept the resignation of Robert Goudy, Public Works, effective November 30, 2007. (Attachment)
3. Accept the resignation of Diane McCoy, Record’s Support Specialist-Sheriff’s Department, effective November 22, 2007. (Attachment)
4. Approve the Agreement for Library Services effective January 1, 2008 – December 31, 2012. (Attachment)
5.Approve new hire, Michael Zimmerman, Detention Deputy-Sheriff’s Department, effective November 13, 2007. (Attachment)
6. Approve new hire Carolyn Kelly, Senior Clerk-Land Use Management, effective October 2, 2007. (Attachment)
Review and approve following items on the Public Health consent agenda:
1. Approve list of Waivered Services Contracts. (Attachment)
Approve the Housing and Redevelopment Authority Home Care Service Contract. (Attachment)
1) COMMISSIONER CORRESPONDENSE
A. 1ST District County Commissioner. (Attachment)
2) RED WING PORT AUTHORITY
A. JOBZ modification request. (Attachment)
3) ATTORNEY'S REPORT
A. Morgue Related Matters. (Attachment)
4) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. LELS#91 Leap Frogging Compensation. (Attachment)
5) INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Fiber Task Force Report. (Attachment)
6) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Variance Request for Marcia Dallmann – N ½ of SE ½ and E ½ of SW ¼ Ex. 15 acres Section 33 T112N R13W, Florence Township. The request is a variance to the Goodhue County Subdivision Controls Ordinance, Section 3, Subd. 2. C., “No further subdivision will be approved for tax parcels subdivided or combined within six months of their creation.” (Attachment)
B. Employee Recognition. (Attachment)
7) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Approve the Road and Bridge Program. (Attachment)
B. Authorization to Commence Legal Action Related to Byllesby Dam Lease Agreement. (Attachment)
8) VETERANS SERVICE OFFICER REPORT
A. Legislative Luncheon Update.
9) COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT
A. AMC Update
Future Meeting Dates:
November 20 at 8:00 a.m .- Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room.
November 20 at 8:30 a.m. - Economic Development Authority Board Meeting: County Board Room.
November 20 at 2:00 p.m .- Policy Committee Meeting: Conference Room 103.-Government Center.
November 21 at 9:00 a.m.- Three Rivers Community Action: Zumbrota.
November 26 at 9:00 a.m. - Resource Conservation and Development: Rochester.
November 26 at 10:00 a.m. - Policy Committee Meeting: Conference Room 103, Government
November 26 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Red Wing.
November 27 at 3:30 p.m. – Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center.
November 27 at 7:30 p.m.- Cannon Valley Trail: Welch.
November 29 at 8:30 a.m.- Insurance Review Committee: Conference Room 103, Government Center.
December 6 at 4:00 p.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room.
December 6 at 5:00 p.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room.
December 6 at 7:00 p.m.- Truth in Taxation: County Board Room.
December 10 at 9:00 a.m.- South Country Health Alliance: Owatonna.
December 13 at 7:00 p.m.- Zumbro Watershed Partnership: Oronoco City Hall.
December 14 at 12:30 p.m.- Extension Committee: Conference Room 103, Government Center.
December 18 at 11:00 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room.
December 19 at 9:00 a.m.- Three Rivers Community Action: Zumbrota.
December 27 at 8:30 a.m.- Technology Committee Meeting: County Board Room
County Board Committee reports.
Review and approve Public Health Disbursements October 5th – November 2nd totaling $125,591.00.
Review and approve county claims.
New or old business.