GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
June 7 , 2005
4:45 p.m.- Closed Session
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve the May 17, 2005, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve the May 17, 2005, committee of the whole meeting minutes.
Review and approve the June 7, 2005, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve promotion of deputy Lee Sjolander to Deputy II Investigator, Sheriff’s Office, to begin June 1, 2005. (Attachment)
2. Accept resignation of Brian Roussell, Detention Deputy, Sheriff’s Office, effective May 29, 2005. (Attachment)
3. Accept appointment of Brian Rousell to Deputy I Patrolman, Sheriff’s Office, effective June 1, 2005. (Attachment)
4. Accept resignation of Michele Landers, Detention Deputy, Sheriff’s Office, effective May 31, 2005. (Attachment)
5. Accept resignation of John Holst, Highway Equipment Operator-Public Works, effective May 31, 2005. (Attachment)
6. Set Bid Letting Date for Warsaw-Belle Creek-Goodhue Twp Culvert Replacement Projects. (Attachment)
5:05 p.m. 2006 DRAFT BUDGET PRESENTATION
6:00 p.m. LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
Planning Advisory Commission Resignation. (Attachment)
Conditional Use Permit- Joe & Jessica Ellingson. (Attachment)
6:20 p.m. HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR’S REPORT
LELS #91 Contract.
6:30 p.m. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
July 1, 2005, County Board Meeting. (Attachment)
Bicycle Festival. (Attachment)
6:40 p.m. AUDITOR/TREASURER/ASSESSOR’S REPORT
Renewal of 3.2% Malt Liquor Licenses 2005-2006. (Attachment)
Minnesota Trail Assistance Program Grant-In-Aid Agreement-Ski Trails. (Attachment)
Lease of County Agricultural Land. (Attachment)
6:50 p.m. PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR’S REPORT
2006 Construction Program Revisions. (Attachment)
Award Contract S.A.P. 25-599-080. (Attachment)
Final Approval of Contract for Construction of New Parking Lot at Byllesby Park. (Attachment)
Out of State Training Request. (Attachment)
7:10 p.m. SHERIFF’S REPORT
Joint Powers Agreement for Sentence To Service. (Attachment)
2005 Office of Domestic Preparedness Grant. (Attachment)
2005 Emergency Management Performance Grant. (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Goodhue County Fair Invitation. (Attachment)
Park Board Minutes, May 4, 2005. (Attachment)
Project Status Report. (Attachment)
Solid Waste Advisory Committee Minutes, April 8, 2005. (Attachment)
Future meeting dates:
June 10 at 8:00 a.m. – Solid Waste Advisory Committee: Public Works Department.
June 14 at 9:00 a.m. – Board of Equalization: County Board Room.
June 17 at 1:00 p.m.- Extension Committee Meeting:
June 20 at 7:00 p.m.- Goodhue County Historical Meeting
June 27 at 9:00 a.m. – Solid Waste Advisory Committee Meeting: Public Works Department. June 28 at 9:00 a.m. – Personnel and Budget Committee: Administrator’s Conference Room.
County Board Committee reports.
Review and approve county claims.
New or old business.