GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
March 20 , 2007
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve March 6, 2007, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve March 6, 2007, Committee of the Whole meeting minutes.
Review and approve March 20, 2007, board meeting agenda.
Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve new hire, Patrick Ebert, Probation Officer, Court Services Department, to begin employment March 5, 2007. (Attachment)
COURT SERVICES DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Introduction of New Employee, Patrick Ebert.
2) FINANCE DIRECTOR’S REPORT
A. Authorization for Various Banking and Financial Activities. (Attachment)
3) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR REPORT
A. Request to Set Public Hearing Date for Dock Ordinance, April 17, 2007. (Attachment)
4) SOUTHEASTERN MINNESOTA MULTI COUNTY HOUSING AND REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
A. Refunding Feasibility Summary (Attachment)
COUNTY ATTORNEY'S REPORT
Vacancy in Office of County Commissioner. (Attachment)
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Storage Area Network (SAN) Lease Agreement. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
- March 12 at 9:00 a.m. – South Eastern Minnesota Water Resource Board: Rochester.
- March 15 at 1:30 p.m. - Park Board Meeting: Public Works Building.
- March 19 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Commission: Jury Assembly Room.
- March 20 at 11:00 a.m. – Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room.
- March 20 at 6:30 p.m.- Wind Energy Public Meeting: Kenyon High School.
- March 22 at 8:30 a.m.- Technology Committee Meeting: Administration Conference Room.
- March 22 at 12:00 noon- Septic Contractors Meeting:
- March 23 at 12:30 p.m.- Extension Committee Meeting: Conference Room.
- March 24 at 9:00 – 12noon- Meeting with City Officials: Cannon Falls Winery, Canon Falls.
- March 27 at 3:30 p.m.- Personnel/Budget Committee Meeting: Administration Conference Room.
- March 30 at 12:30 p.m. - Tribal Liaison Committee: Prairie Island.
- April 3 at 4:00 p.m. – Economic Development Authority Meeting: County Board Room.
- April 4 at 2:00 p.m. – Lake Byllesby Dam Committee: Randolph City Hall.
- April 10 at 9:00 a.m.- Insurance Committee Meeting: Conference Room 103-Government Center.
- April 11- County Staff Meetings.
- April 26 at 8:30 a.m. – Technology Committee Meeting: Administration Conference Room
County Board Committee reports.
Review and approve county claims.
New or old business.