GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
February 20 , 2007
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve February 6, 2007, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve February 20, 2007, board meeting agenda.
1) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
a. Snowmobile Grant Requests (Attachment)
2) Future meeting dates:
- February 22 at 8:30 a.m. - Technology Committee Meeting: Administration Conference Room.
- February 27 at 3:30 p.m. - Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room.
- March 1 at 9:00 a.m. - Annual Contractor Septic Meeting: Jury Assembly Room.
- March 1 at 5:00 p.m. – Highway 52 Legislature Meeting: Cannon Falls City Hall.
- March 5- Cannon River Watershed: Northfield
- March 6 at 2:00 p.m. - Insurance Review Committee: Conference Room 103.
- March 6 at 3:30 p.m. - Committee of the Whole: County Board Room.
- March 12 at 9:00 a.m. – South Eastern Minnesota Water Resource Board: Rochester.
- March 15 at 1:30 p.m. - Park Board Meeting: Public Works Building.
- March 23 at 12:30 p.m.- Extension Committee Meeting: Conference Room
- March 30 at 12:30 p.m. - Tribal Liaison Committee: Prairie Island.
3) COUNTY BOARD COMMITTEE REPORTS
4) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
a. Shoreland Buffer Initiative. (Attachment)
b. Minnesota Association of County Surveyors. (Attachment)
10:00 a.m. PUBLIC HEARINGS
5) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR’S REPORT
a. Wanamingo Sportsman’s Club – Pt of NE ¼ of NW ¼ Section 25 T110N R17W, Wanamingo Twp. The request is for a conditional use permit for an outdoor recreational facility (sportsman’s club) in the A-3 Zoning District. (Attachment)
6) SOUTHEASTERN MINNESOTA MULTI COUNTY HOUSING AND REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
a. Refunding Feasibility Summary (Attachment)
7) Review and approve county claims. (Attachment)
8) New or old business.