GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
February 6 , 2007
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Disclosures of Interest
- Review and approve January 16, 2007, regular board meeting minutes.
- Review and approve the February 6, 2007, county board meeting agenda.
- Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
- Accept the resignation of Nathan Landers, Detention Deputy, Sheriff’s Department, effective January 26, 2007. (Attachment)
- Accept the Letter of Retirement from Sergeant Judy Johnson, Senior Records Specialist-Sheriff’s Department, effective March 30, 2007. (Attachment)
- Approve Lawful Gambling License for Cannon Falls Sportsman Club, Cannon Falls, MN, to be held on March 10, 2007. (Attachment)
- Approve the 2007 State Building Code Agreement with the City of Bellechester, Dennision, Goodhue, Kenyon, and Zumbrota. (Attachment)
- Approve the 2007 Welfare/Social Services Agency Lease Agreement. (Attachment)
- Approve new hire, Jeffrey Davis, Detention Deputy, Sheriff’s Department, effective February 12, 2007. (Attachment)
2) FINANCE DIRECTOR’S REPORT
COURT SERVICES DIRECTOR’S REPORT
a. 2007 Agent and Director Salaries. (Attachment)
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR’S REPORT
a. Personnel Committee Report. (Attachment)
5) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTORS REPORT
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
a. Parking. (Attachment)
b. Budget Committee Minutes, January 23, 2007. (Attachment)
c. Technology Committee Minutes, January 25, 2007. (Attachment)
d. Personnel Committee Minutes, January 23, 2007. (Attachment)
Future meeting dates:
- February 6 at 2:00 p.m.- Insurance Meeting: Administration Conference Room.
- February 7- Staff Meetings.
- February 8 at 7:00 p.m.- Zumbro Watershed Partnership: Oronoco City Hall.
- February 8 at 9:30 a.m.- Hiawatha Transit Meeting.
- February 12 at 3:30 p.m.- County Board/Management Team Joint Workshop: Administration Conference Room.
- February 12 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Commission: Jury Assembly Room
- February 27 at 3:30 p.m. - Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room.
- March 5- Cannon River Watershed: Northfield
- March 6 at 3:30 p.m. - Committee of the Whole: County Board Room.
- March 15 at 1:30 p.m.- Park Board Meeting: Public Works Building.
County Board Committee reports.
Review and approve county claims.
New or old business.