GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
December 17, 2013
Goodhue County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve December 5, 2013, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve December 17, 2013, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
|1. Approve the 2013 Donations. (Attachment)
2. Approve the State of Minnesota Mutual Aid Joint Powers Agreement. (Attachment)
3. Approve the Tuition Reimbursement for Saah Grand, Detention Deputy, Law Enforcement Center. (Attachment)
4. Approve New Hires, Michael Evans and Tyler Fabian, Detention Deputies, Sheriff’s Department. (Attachment)
5. Approve the 2013 Final Paving Contract 609-035. (Attachment)
6. Approve the Final Contract 59820 for Project SAP 25-598-020. (Attachment)
7. Approve the GIS User Group Contracts. (Attachment)
8. Approve the Voluntary Leave without Pay Policy. (Attachment)
9. Approve the 2014 Vehicle Allowance. (Attachment)
10. Approve the 2014 Base Salary for the Sheriff and County Attorney. (Attachment)
1. Toward Zero Death Corridor (TZD) Incentive Award Presentation
2. Introduction of new employees, Michael Evans and Tyler Fabian, Michael Atkinson.
COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT
1. 2014 Budget and Levy. (Attachment)
First County Board Meeting of 2014. (Attachment)
LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Lake Pepin Subdivision Replat: A request from Charles and Cyndi Reese to replat Lots 1&2, Block 1, Lake Pepin Subdivision and part of the sand beach as platted in Wacouta Beach Plat, Wacouta Township, Goodhue County. (Attachment)
2. Introduction of new employee, Kate Eiynck, Zoning Assistant.
PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Public Works 2014 Legislative Agenda. (Attachment)
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Personnel Committee Report. (Attachment)
2014 Per Diem Rates. (Attachment)
2014 Non-Union Wage Adjustment. (Attachment)
2014 Commissioner Wages. (Attachment)
FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
Reimbursement Resolution for various projects. (Attachment)
Fund Balance reviews including Commitment updates. (Attachment)
Vehicle Mileage Reimbursements. (Attachment)
SOUTH EASTERN MINNESOTA MULTI COUNTY HOUSING AND REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
1. 2014 Levy. (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
1. Building Status Report. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. December 17 at 8:30 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
December 17 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center,
December 17 at 10:30 a.m.- Health and Human Services Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
December 17 at 11:30 a.m.- OEM training room, Law Enforcement Center, Red Wing.
County Board Committee Reports
New or old business
Review and Approve the County Claims