GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
October 1, 2013
Goodhue County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve September 17, 2013, county board meeting minutes.
Review and approve October 1, 2013, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
|1. Approve a donation from Zumbrota Area Ambulance for the K9 Unit. (Attachment)
2. Approve the termination of the .25 4-H Program Coordinator Memorandum of Agreement. (Attachment)
LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Public Hearing/Maltby/Chojnacki Property Zoning Map Amendment: Parts of Parcels 410180200, 410180100, and 410180150, located north of Sciota Trail in Section 18, T115N, R18W Stanton Township, which was removed from the State-designated Wild and Scenic District along the Cannon River. The property is to be rezoned to either A-2 Agricultural District or R-1 Suburban Residential District. (Attachment)
2. Public Hearing/Goodhue County Zoning Ordinance Amendment: Various amendments to Articles 11 (Performance Standards), Article 12 (Bluff Land Regulations), Article 20 (A-1 Agricultural Protection Zone District Regulations), Article 21 (A-2 Agricultural Zone District Regulations), Article 22 (A-3 Urban Fringe Zone District Regulations), and Article 31 (Flood Plain Regulations). (Attachment)
For Your Information
1. Project Status Report. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. October 1 at 4:00 p.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
October 15 at 8:00 a.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
October 15 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center,
October 15 at 10:30 a.m.- Health and Human Services Board Meeting, Government Center,
October 21 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center,
October 21 at 5:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: County Board Room, Government Center,
County Board Committee Reports
Review and Approve the County Claims
New or old business