GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
August 8, 2013
Goodhue County Fairgrounds
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve August 8, 2013, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the Transfer of Equipment to Wabasha County. (Attachment)
2. Approve the Temporary On-Sale License by the Zumbrota Rotary Club for the Sheriffs’ Posse Fundraiser. (Attachment)
1) EXTENSION DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Farm Family of the Year. (Attachment)
2) LIBRARY SERVICES
1. Memorandum of Understanding For Library Services. (Attachment)
3) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
Approve the Final Contract 599111- Holden Township. (Attachment)
Introduction of new employee, Jess Greenwood, Deputy Director/Assistant Engineer.
4) GOODHUE COUNTY SOIL AND WATER
1. 2013 Goodhue County Soil and Water Award Winners. (Attachment)
FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. 2012 Financial Statement- State Auditor.
For Your Information
1. Project Status Report. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. August 6 at 8:30 a.m.- Health and Human Services Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
August 6 at 10:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Room 301, Government Center, Red Wing.
August 8 at 10:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Goodhue County Fairgrounds, Zumbrota.
4. August 9 at 8:00 a.m. - County Road Tour: Public Works Shop, Red Wing.
August 19 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Committee: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center,
August 20 at 9:00 a.m.- Budget Workshop: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
August 20 at 10:30 a.m.- Health and Human Services Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
August 26 at 7:30 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
August 26 at 4:00 p.m.- Board of Adjustment: County Board Room, Government Center,
County Board Committee Reports
Review and Approve the County Claims
New or old business