GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
June 18, 2013
Goodhue County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
8:45 a.m. - Closed Session Review of Employee Complaint Investigation & Legal Advice
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve June 4, 2013, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve June 11, 2013, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
|1. Approve the Annual Report for Public Works. (Attachment)
2. Approve the Final HSIP 088-070-030-Multi-County Chevron Project. (Attachment)
3. Approve the Road Foremen Pay Rate. (Attachment)
4. Approve the Contract with ProAct. (Attachment)
5. Approve the Renewal of 3.2% Malt Liquor Licenses for 2013-2014. (Attachment)
6. Approve the Port Security Grant Application. (Attachment)
7. Approve Radiological Emergency Preparedness Grant Amendment (Attachment)
1) COUNTY ATTORNEY'S REPORT
1. Review of Employee Complaint Investigation and Legal Advice.
2) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Voluntary Long Term Disability. (Attachment)
Biometric Testing. (Attachment)
3) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
Southeast Collector Design Costs. (Attachment)
4) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Preliminary and Final Plat: Manley Second Addition, Kevin Manley: Part of Lot 10 in Section 19, T112N R17W, Cannon Falls Township. The request is for a preliminary and final plat of two lots in the B-2, Highway Business District. (Attachment)
5) COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT
1. Long Term Capital Needs - Building & Roads. (Attachment)
For Your Information
1. Project Status Report. (Attachment)
Reconvene- 1:00 p.m.- Public Hearing to amend Article 14 and Comprehensive Plan regarding Silica Sand mining (Attachment #1) (Attachment #2)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. June 18 at 8:00 a.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
June 18 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing
June 18 at 10:30 a.m.- Health and Human Services Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
June 18 at 1:00 p.m.- County Board Public Hearing- Silica Sand Moratorium: Room 301- Government Center, Red Wing.
June 20 at 5:00 p.m.- Board of Appeals: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
June 24 at 4:00 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: County Board Room, Government Center,
July 1 at 10:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Cannon Valley Fair Grounds, Cannon Falls.
July 1 at 11:00 a.m.- Health and Human Services Meeting: Cannon Valley Fair Grounds,
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business