GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
May 21, 2013
Goodhue County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve May 7, 2013, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve May 21, 2013, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
|1. Approve the Professional Service Agreement with VanDenBroeke & Associates LLC. (Attachment)
1) COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT
1. Building Update Action. (Attachment)
2) SHERIFF'S REPORT
1. Sentence To Service Contract. (Attachment)
3) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Goodhue County Public Works Conditional Use Permit: Parcels 280190600 and 280193200 in Part of SE ¼ of NE ¼ and Part of N1/2 of SE ¼, Section 19, in T112N R17W, Cannon Falls Township. The request is for a conditional use permit to replace .28 acres of wetland with .56 acres of wetland banking due to construction of CSAH 24. (Attachment)
4) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Award Leon Twp Bridge Project. (Attachment)
2. Award CR 168 Project. (Attachment)
CSAH Advance Funding. (Attachment)
5) SOUTHEASTERN MINNESOTA MULTICOUNTY HOUSING & REDVELOPEMENT AUTHORITY
1. Update. (Attachment)
1. Annual Update.
For Your Information
1. Project Status Report. (Attachment)
2. Data Storage Upgrade. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. May 21 at 8:00 a.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
May 21 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
May 21 at 10:00 a.m.- Health and Human Services Board- Closed Session.
May 21 at 10:30 a.m.- Health and Human Services Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
5.May 27 – Government Offices Closed in Observance of Memorial Day.
May 28 at 7:30 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
May 28 at 4:00 p.m.- Board of Adjustment: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
June 4 at 5:00 p.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business