GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
February 5, 2013
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
4:30 p.m. - Closed Session: Employee Union Contract Negotiations
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve January 22, 2013, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve February 5, 2013, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
|1. Approve the Tuition Reimbursement for Saah Grand, Detention Deputy. (Attachment)
Approve the Tuition Reimbursement for Brock Neumann, Deputy Sheriff. (Attachment)
Approve the Drive Right Donation to Court Services Department. (Attachment)
Approve the Off-Site Gambling Permit for Wells Creek Riders at Mount Frontenac Golf Course on February 23, 2013. (Attachment)
Approve the Temporary On-Sale Liquor License for the Wanamingo Firefighter Relief Association. (Attachment)
Approve the Out of State Travel Request for Office Of Emergency Management.
Approve the Public Safety Answering Points (PSAP) Grant. (Attachment)
Approve the Tobacco Free Communities Contract with Minnesota Department of Health. (Attachment)
Approve the K9s4COPs Grant. (Attachment)
Rotary Service Above Self Award - Hermann VonKnobelsdorff
1) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. MnDOT Agreement for SP 2506-52 & SAP 025-624-018. (Attachment)
CSAH 24 & 25 Re-designations. (Attachment)
2013 Bid Date Set. (Attachment)
2) COUNTY ATTORNEY'S REPORT
1. Law Enforcement Center Shared Use Agreement. (Attachment)
3) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. MCCC Contract. (Attachment)
4) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
Conditional Use Permit Request - Burfeind Dairy Farm LLC: The NE ¼ of Section 30 T111N R 15W, exept Pt of the NW ¼ of the NE ¼ of said section 30, Goodhue Township. The request is for a Conditional Use Permit to expand an animal feedlot over 500 animal units in the A-1, Agricultural Protection District, and an expansion of a liquid manure storage area over 500,000 gallons. (Attachment)
2. Request for Preliminary/Final Plat Approval – Green Point Addition (Tom & Peggy Wolner, Jim Featherstone, Susan Jablonski): Westernly 15 feet of Easternly 30 feet of Lot 3, Lots 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 of Block 6, along with the adjacent sand beach of the plat Wacouta Beach located in Wacouta Township. The request involves consideration of a preliminary/final re-plat to reconfigure lot lines of existing tax parcels 43-210-0740, 43-210-0750, 43-210-0760, 43-210-0770, 43-210-0790, 43-210-0810 Greens Point Addition. (Attachment)
5) CANNON VALLEY TRAIL
1. 2013 Federal Recreational Trail Grant Application. (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
1. Project Status Report (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. February 11 at 12:30 p.m. - Regional Radio Board: Rochester
February 11 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center,
February 19 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center,
February 19 at 10:30 a.m.- Health and Human Services Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
February 20 at 9:00 a.m.- Mining Sub Committee: IT Conference Room, Government Center,
February 25 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
February 27 at 7:30 p.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business