GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
January 22, 2013
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve January 8, 2013, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve January 22, 2013, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the 2013 Building Code Administration Agreements. (Attachment)
Approve the 2013 ABG Administrative Services Agreement. (Attachment)
3. Approve the Final Contract for Belle Creek Township Bridge Contract 599-109. (Attachment)
Approve the Annual Bid Date Authorization. (Attachment)
Approve the Township Polling Place Agreement. (Attachment)
Approve the Re-appointment of Park Board Members. (Attachment)
Approve the Tuition Reimbursement for Matthew Hoekstra. (Attachment)
Approve the Tuition Reimbursement for Sarah Schrader. (Attachment)
Approve the Tuition Reimbursement for Debra Schwisow. (Attachment)
Approve the Transfer of Ownership of VHF Radios to the Goodhue County Fair Board. (Attachment)
Approve the 2012 Pay Equity Report. (Attachment)
12. Approve the 2013 SMART committee appointments. (Attachment)
1) COUNTY ATTORNEY'S REPORT
1. Update on Goodhue Wind Project at the PUC- request for further determination of Board Action. (Attachment)
2) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. AFSCME Contract. (Attachment)
3) COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT
1. Budget Committee Report (Attachment)
- Approve 2013 Out of State Travel Requests
- Approve 2013 Carryover Requests
2. 2013 Committee Appointments (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
1. Project Status Report (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. January 22 at 12:00 noon- Budget/Personnel Committee: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
January 22 at 12:30 p.m.- Health and Human Services Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
January 22 at 1:15 p.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center,
January 28 at 6:30 p.m. – Board of Adjustments: County Board Room, Government Center,
January 29 at 5:30 p.m.- Goodhue County United Veterans Organization: VFW- Kenyon.
January 30 at 9:00 a.m.- Mining Sub Committee: IT Conference Room, Government Center,
February 2- Annual Township Association Meeting: VFW- Zumbrota.
February 5 at 4:00 p.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
February 5 at 5:00 p.m.- County Board Meeting, County Board Room, Government Center,
February 11 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business