GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
January 8, 2013
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
Statutory Meeting - (M.S. 375.07) “The Board shall meet at the county seat for the transaction of business on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in January.”
Pledge of Allegiance
County Administrator - To call statutory meeting to order.
Oath of Office - Re Elected Commissioners
County Administrator - To request nominiations for 2013 Chair of the Board.
Newly Elected Chair - To request nominations for 2013 Vice Chair of the Board.
Review and approve December 18, 2012, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve January 8, 2013, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the Out of State Travel Policy. (Attachment)
Approve the CVSO Operational Improvement Grant. (Attachment)
Approve the CVSO Community Outreach Grant. (Attachment)
Approve the Designation of Depositories. (Attachment)
Approve the Re Appointment of James Hedeen to the Belle Creek Watershed District Managers. (Attachment)
Approve the 2013 Bellechester Law Enforcement Contract. (Attachment)
1) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. County Assessor Oath of Office
2) COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR 'S REPORT
1. Goodhue County’s 2013 Official County Newspaper. (Attachment)
Establish County Board Meeting Dates for 2013. (Attachment)
Citizen’s Building Request for Proposal Update. (Attachment)
3) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Elected Official Salaries. (Attachment)
1. 2013 Committee Appointments. (Attachment)
2. GCUVO Quarterly Meeting. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. January 8 at 8:30 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center,
2. January 29 at 5:30 p.m.- Goodhue County United Veterans Organization: VFW- Kenyon.
3. February 2- Annual Township Association Meeting: VFW- Zumbrota.
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business