GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
December 6, 2012
Goodhue County Government Center
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve November 20, 2012, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve December 6, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the Professional Service Agreements for CHIPS, TPR, Truancy, Paternity, and Child Support. (Attachment)
2. Approve the Professional Service Agreement for Commitment and Guardianship/Conservatorship Matters. (Attachment)
3. Approve the 2013-2015 Wanamingo Policing Contract. (Attachment)
4. Approve the sale of 1993 Ford Ranger and 1999 Chevrolet Silverado Forfeiture Vehicles via Public Surplus Website.
5. Approve the Prairie Island Nuclear Generating Plant Emergency Response Plan. (Attachment)
6. Approve the following Disaster Abatements: Bradley & Wanda Lindow, 30229 Oak Lane, Cannon Falls; Randall & Pamela Rezac, 629 1st St, Kenyon; Mary Lindahl, 32010 White Rock Trail, Cannon Falls; Keith Cook, 1202 Hwy 60 Blvd, Kenyon; Roger & Cheryl Tollas, 301 Mill St W., Cannon Falls; Mark & Leia Ryan, 207 2nd St, Goodhue; Gaylen Ordalen, 47739 95th Ave., Kenyon; Randy & Kari Hoffarth, 51231 Branch Trail, Pine Island. (Attachment)
7. Approve the tuition reimbursement for Candace Koehn, Detention Deputy, Sheriff’s Department. (Attachment)
8. Approve the Letter to Public Utilities Commissioner regarding CBED status of Wind Project. (Attachment)
Introduction of New Employee - Steve Sutton-Brown, Deputy I Patrolman
1) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Personnel Committee Report. (Attachment)
2. Detention Deputy Sergeant Position. (Attachment)
2) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Fund Balance Report.
3) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Central Valley CO-OP (Andy Brandel - I&S Group Agent) for a Conditional Use Permit on property located at: T110N, R18W, N ½, NE ¼ Section 28, Holden Township. The application, if approved, would authorize: a Conditional Use Permit to construct and operate an agronomy facility as a commercial use primarily intended to serve the agricultural community on part of parcels 35.028.0100 and 35.028.0101 in the A-1 Agricultural Protection District of Section 28 Holden Township. (Attachment)
4) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Adjacent Property Acquisition - Byllesby Park. (Attachment)
5) COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT
1. Budget Committee Report. (Attachment)
2. Citizen's Building Request for Proposals - For your information. (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
1. Budget Committee Minutes, November 28, 2012. (Attachment)
Personnel Committee Minutes, November 28, 2012. (Attachment)
Project Status Report. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. December 6 at 4:00 p.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
December 6 at 5:00 p.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center,
December 6 at 6:00 p.m.- 2013 Budget & Tax Public Discussion: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
December 10 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
December 17 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center,
December 18 at 8:30 a.m.- EDA Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center,
December 18 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center,
December 18 at 9:45 a.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
December 18 at 10:30 a.m.- Health and Human Services Meeting, County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
December 18 at 11:30 a.m.- Legislative Luncheon: Adult Detention Center, Red Wing.
11. December 24-25 – County Offices Closed in observance of Holiday.
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business