GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
November 6, 2012
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve October 26, 2012, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve November 6, 2012, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
|1.Approve Final HSIP 0258-070-006 Rumble Stripe Project. (Attachment)
Approve the Updated Joint Powers Agreement to continue development and use of the e-charging data sharing. (Attachment)
Approve the resignation of Lindsey Thomas, M.D., Medical Examiner, effective January 1, 2013. (Attachment)
Approve the annual wine and liquor license renewals. (Attachment)
Approve new hire, Steve Sutton-Brown, Deputy I Patrolman, Sheriff’s Department, to begin November 13, 2012. (Attachment)
1) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Election Update
2) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Award Holden Township Project 025-599-110. (Attachment)
3) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Myron and Deborah White for a Preliminary and Final Plat on property located at: T112N, R13W, Part of Section N30, Florence Township. The application, if approved, would authorize: a Preliminary and Final Plat for White Oak Ridge Replat on parcel number 32.250.0090 creating one additional lot by re-platting the existing lot into two within R-1 Residential District in Section N30 of Florence Township. (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
1. Recognition of 2012 Transportation Alliance Advocacy Award- Goodhue County Engineer, Greg Isakson. (Attachment)
2. Project Status Report (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. November 6 at 8:00 a.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
November 6 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center,
November 12- County Offices Closed in Observance of Veteran’s Day.
November 19 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
November 20 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center,
November 20 at 10:30 a.m.- Health and Human Services Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
November 22-23- County Offices Closed in Observance of Thanksgiving.
November 26 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustment: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
November 27 at 3:00 p.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
December 6 at 5:00 p.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center,
December 6 at 6:00 p.m.- 2013 Budget Public Comment Period: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business