GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
August 9, 2012
Goodhue County Fairgrounds
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve July 17, 2012, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve August 9, 2012, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the August 9, 2012, consent agenda:
|1. Approve the Application for Abatement for Eric Peterson, Red Wing. (Attachment)
2. Approve the hiring of Rachel Griebling, Recorders Office, beginning July 2, 2012.
3. Approve the tuition reimbursement for Saah Grand, Adult Detention Center. (Attachment)
4. Approve the tuition reimbursement for Candace Koehn, Adult Detention Center.
5. Approve the Federal boating Safety Supplemental Equipment Grant. (Attachment)
6. Approve the Sale of the Kenyon School Properties. (Attachment)
1) COUNTY RECORDER'S REPORT
1. Introduction of new employee, Rachel Griebling.
2) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Personnel Committee Report. (Attachment)
2. Long Term Care Insurance. (Attachment)
Health Reimbursement Account. (Attachment)
LELS #78 2012-2013 Union Contract. (Attachment)
3) SHERIFF'S REPORT
1. Adult Detention Center Update. (Attachment)
4) EXTENSION DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Farm Family of the Year Award, Joel and Bridget Rostad
5) SOIL & WATER CONSERVATION
1. 2012 Soil &Water Conservation Awards. (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
1. Recognition of Lisa Hanni, State Land Surveying Board Chair. (Attachment)
2. Budget Committee Minutes, July 24, 2012. (Attachment)
3. Personnel Committee Minutes, July 24, 2012. (Attachment)
4. Project Status Report. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. August 9 at 10:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Goodhue County Fairgrounds, Zumbrota.
August 16 at 12:30 p.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
August 16 at 1:30 p.m.- Budget Workshop: IT Conference Room, Government Center,
August 16 at 3:30 p.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center,
August 20 at 7:00 pm.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center,
August 27 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustment: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
August 28 at 3:00 p.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business