GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
July 17, 2012
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
8:30 a.m. - Closed Session
1. Employee Union Contract Negotiations.
2. LELS #91 contract issue related to grievance
Pledge of Allegiance
Review and approve July 2, 2012, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve July 17, 2012, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the July 17, 2012, consent agenda:
|1. Approve the tuition reimbursement for Debra Schwisow, Sheriff’s Department. (Attachment)
9:00 a.m. - Public Hearing
1) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. General Obligation Capital Improvement Bonds. (Attachment)
2) COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT
1. City of Kenyon Agreement. (Attachment)
2. Citizen Building Request For Proposals (RFP). (Attachment)
3) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. LELS #91 2012-2013 Union Contract. (Attachment)
4) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
South East Collector Environmental Assessment Worksheet. (Attachment)
Resolution for Rental Rehabilitation Deferred Loan Program. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. July 17 at 8:00 a.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
July 17 at 8:30 a.m.- Closed Session- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
July 17 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
4. July 23 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
5. July 24 at 3:00 p.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
August 9 at 10:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Goodhue County Fairgrounds, Zumbrota.
August 16 at 1:30 p.m.- Budget Workshop: IT Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
8. August 16 at 3:30 p.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center,
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business