GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
April 17, 2012
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Review and approve March 20, 2012, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve April 17, 2012, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the April 17, 2012, consent agenda:
1. Approve new hire, Eddie Wyld, System Support Technician to begin employment March 27, 2012. (Attachment)
2. Approve the Minnesota Lawful Gambling Application for the Goodhue County Green Travelers at the County Fair in August, 2012. (Attachment)
3. Approve the Roscoe Township Bridge Replacement Agreement for Bridge #L0775. (Attachment)
4. Approve the Holden Township Bridge Replacement Agreement for Bridge #L0672. (Attachment)
5. Approve the Holden Township Bridge Replacement Agreement for Bridge #L0669. (Attachment)
6. Approve the Belle Creek Township Bridge Replacement Agreement for Bridge #L3907. (Attachment)
7. Approve the donation received by Alliance Benefit Group for Administrative Fees. (Attachment)
8. Approve the 2012 Boat and Water Safety Grant Agreement. (Attachment)
9. Approve the 202 Federal Boating Safety Patrol Supplement Grant. (Attachment)
1) SHERIFF'S REPORT
A. Toward Zero Death Enforcement Award Presentation. (Attachment)
B. Code Red Weather Warning. (Attachment)
2) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. Wayne Schilling Conditional Use Permit– For 8-10 wedding receptions and catered events to be allowed in a renovated barn and surrounding property on the parcel numbers 34.027.1100 and 34.027.1101, within A-2 Zone District of Hay Creek Township. (Attachment)
2. Clayview Dairy LLP. (John Huseth) Conditional Use Permit Amendment– for the existing Feedlot to amend for animal unit increase and expanded manure holding capacity over 500,000 liquid gallons (from 7 million gallons to 13 million gallons) while improving facility to zero discharge level on existing property, parcel 33.010.0601, within A-1 Zone District of Goodhue Township. (Attachment)
3) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
1. South East Collector. (Attachment)
4) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
Intangible Assets (Attachment)
Gasoline Contract (Attachment)
Election Update (Attachment)
5) SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION
1. Soil and Water Stewardship Proclamation. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. April 17 at 10:00 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center,
April 17 at 10:30 a.m.- Health and Human Services Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
April 23 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
April 24 at 9:00 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
May 1 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Kenyon City Hall, Kenyon.
May 9 at 9:00 a.m.- Mining Study Committee Meeting: IT Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business