GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
September 20, 2011
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve September 6, 2011, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve September 20, 2011, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
|1. Approve the tuition reimbursement for Scott O. Arneson. (Attachment)
2. Approve the Pine Island School Resource Officer Contract. (Attachment)
3. Approve the Joint Powers Agreement with the State of Minnesota. (Attachment)
4. Approve the State of Minnesota Communications Facility User Agreement for the Zumbrota Communication’s Facility. (Attachment)
1) INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Joint Powers Agreement with Red Wing School District. (Attachment)
B. State/County Collaboration Program. (Attachment)
C. IBM Mainframe Replacement. (Attachment)
2) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. City of Wanamingo- Acquisition of Forfeited Land. (Attachment)
B. Public Sale of Forfeited Property. (Attachment)
3) SHERIFF'S REPORT
A. ARMER Radio Site Development Contract. (Attachment)
4) LANDUSE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Mining Moratorium Update. (Attachment)
5) COUNTY ATTORNEY'S REPORT
A. Wind Litigation Update. (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
1. 2011 Polaris Leadership Award- Lisa Hanni. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. September 20 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing
2. September 20 at 10:00 a.m.- Health & Human Services Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
3. September 20 at 8:30 a.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
4. September 26 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center,
5. September 27 at 9:00 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center.
6. September 27 at 7:00 p.m. – Cannon Valley Trail Joint Powers Board: Welch Station, Welch.
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business