GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
June 21, 2011
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve June 7 2011, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve June 7, 2011, Committee of the Whole meeting minutes.
Review and approve June 21, 2011, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the Gambling Permit for Goodhue-Bellechester Rail Riders for an event on August 27, 2011. (Attachment)
2. Approve the State of Minnesota Communications Facility Use Agreement for the Cannon Falls Communications Facility. (Attachment)
3. Approve the renewal of 3.2% Malt Liquor Licenses for 2011-2012. (Attachment)
4. Approve the conditional 3.2% Malt Liquor License at the Goodhue County Fair by the Zumbrota Rotary Club. (Attachment)
5. Approve the 2011 Cafeteria Plan Document. (Attachment)
6. Approve the sale via Public Auction Site of 1993 Brown Ford Swat Van, 1992 Maroon Ford Pickup, 1995 White Chevy 4x4 pickup, 1996 Silver Chrysler Town and County Van and 1990 Silver Dodge Conversion Van.
1) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Purchasing Policy. (Attachment)
2) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Award 598-020 CR 53 Bridge Contract. (Attachment)
B. Award 601-031 et.al. CSAH 1, Goodhue Twp and Roscoe Twp culverts. (Attachment)
3) COUNTY ATTORNEY'S REPORT
A. Goodhue Wind Public Utilities Commission (PUC) Update. (Attachment)
4) SOUTHERN MINNESOTA INITIATIVE FOUNDATION
A. Annual Report. (Attachment)
For Your Information
1. Project Status Report. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. June 21 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center,
June 21 at 10:00 a.m.- Health and Human Services Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
June 27 at 6:30 a.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
4. June 28 at 9:00 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee Meeting: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
June 28 at 7:00 p.m.- Cannon Valley Trail Joint Powers Board: Welch Station, Welch.
June 30 at 10:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Cannon Valley Fair Grounds, Cannon Falls.
7. June 30 at 11:00 a.m.- Health and Human Services: Cannon Valley Fair Grounds, Cannon Falls.
June 30 at 11:30 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: Cannon Valley Fair Grounds, Cannon Falls.
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business