GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
May 3, 2011
Kenyon City Hall
709 2nd Street, Kenyon MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve April 19, 2011, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve May 3, 2011, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the FEMA Grant for the Cannon Valley Trail for the Fall Flood of 2010. (Attachment)
2. Approve the Joint Powers Agreement for the Datamaster DMT-G Lease Agreement. (Attachment)
3. Approve the Criminal Justice Agency Joint Powers Agreement. (Attachment)
4. Approve the 2011 Federal Boating Enforcement Supplemental Grant. (Attachment)
5. Approve the gambling permit for Zumbro Valley Rifle Club on June 11, 2011. (Attachment)
6. Approve the Abatement of Mobil Home and Personal Property Taxes. (Attachment)
7. Approve the Department of Corrections Caseload Reduction Grant for 2012-2013. (Attachment)
8. Approve the Re-appointment of Robert Noah to the Southeastern Minnesota Multi-County Housing and Redevelopment Authority. (Attachment)
9. Approve the Lease Agreement with the Department of Public Safety for the Driver Exam Station. (Attachment)
10. Approve the Lease Agreement with the City of Red Wing for an ARMER Tower Site at the Sand Hill Water Tower and the Aspen-Charlson Crest Water Tower. (Attachment)
11. Approve the Abatement recommendations for Donald Burke, Dennison.
1) COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT
A. Budget Committee Report. (Attachment)
i. Sheriff Out of State Travel.
ii. Public Works Expenditures.
B. Re-Appointment of County Engineer. (Attachment)
2) PUBLIC HEARING
A. Food and Beverage Ordinance Text Amendment- Seller/Server Training & Social Host Ordinance. (Attachment)
3) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Personnel Committee Report. (Attachment)
4) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Conditional Use Permit for Pine Island Sportsman’s Club. Request for a Conditional Use Permit to allow for modifications in the orientation of new trap shooting ranges and a new clubhouse while permitting continued operations due to Highway 52 alterations directly affecting the property, parcel 39.033.1200, in Section 33 of Pine Island Township. (Attachment)
5) SHERIFF'S REPORT
A. Jail Pharmaceutical Contract. (Attachment)
For Your Information
1. Budget Committee Minutes, April 26, 2011. (Attachment)
2. Personnel Committee Minutes, April 26, 2011. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. May 3 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Kenyon City Hall, Kenyon.
2. May 3 at 9:45 a.m. – EDA Board Meeting: Kenyon City Hall, Kenyon.
3. May 3 at 10:15 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: Kenyon City Hall, Kenyon.
4. May 16 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center,
5. May 17 at 8:15 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center,
6. May 17 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
7. May 17 at 9:30 a.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
8. May 17 at 10:00 a.m.- Health and Human Services Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business