GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
April 19, 2011
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve April 5, 2011, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve April 19, 2011, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the 3.2% Malt Liquor License for the Frontenac Station. (Attachment)
1) SHERIFF'S OFFICE REPORT
A. Traffic Safety Award. (Attachment)
2) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Personnel Committee Report. (Attachment)
3) MCIT ANNUAL REPORT
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. April 19 at 8:30 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
2. April 19 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
3. April 19 at 9:45 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
4. April 19 at 10:30 a.m.- Health and Human Services: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
5. April 25 at 6:30 p.m. – Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
April 26 at 9:00 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
April 26 at 7:00 p.m.- Cannon Valley Trail Joint Powers Board: Welch Station, Welch.
May 3 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Kenyon City Hall, Kenyon.
May 3 at 10:00 a.m. – EDA Board Meeting: Kenyon City Hall, Kenyon.
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business