GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
March 15, 2011
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve March 1, 2011, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve March 1, 2011, Committee of the Whole meeting minutes.
Review and approve March 15, 2011, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the SaM/TED funding thank you letters. (Attachment)
2. Approve to sell a melter using public auction. (Attachment)
3. Approve the Annual County Boat and Water Safety Grant Agreement for 2011. (Attachment)
4. Approve the abatement request for Stephen and Erica Babcock. (Attachment)
1) COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT
A. McKinstry Contract. (Attachment)
2) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Award 2011 Paving Contract SAP 25-601-034 ET AL. (Attachment)
Award 2011 Grading Project SAP 25-602-028. (Attachment)
Award Annual Road Maintenance Rock Contract. (Attachment)
Award Annual Seal Coating Contract. (Attachment)
Award Annual Traffic Marking Contract. (Attachment)
Final Approval of Contract 601-027. (Attachment)
Approve Resolutions for County Road 168. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. March 15 at 8:30 a.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
March 15 at 10:00 a.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
March 21 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
March 22-24- Association of Minnesota Counties.
March 22 at 9:00 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
March 22 at 7:00 p.m.- Cannon Valley Trail Joint Powers: Welch Station, Welch.
March 28 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business