GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
March 1, 2011
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
4:45 p.m. Closed Session - Union Negotiations LELS #92
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve February 15 2011, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve March 1, 2011, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
|1. Approve the abatement request for Julia Perra, Goodhue, MN. (Attachment)
2. Approve the Renewal of Consumption and Display Permit for the Round Barn Bed & Breakfast. (Attachment)
3. Approve the Stanton Land Leases. (Attachment)
4. Approve the Gambling Permit for Goodhue County Interstate 4-H Exchange Program. (Attachment)
Oath of Office- County Veteran’s Service Officer, Bob Davis
Introduction- Chad Juliar
1) COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT
A. Budget Committee Report. (Attachment)
- Approve Out of State Travel.
2) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Personnel Committee Report. (Attachment)
3) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Byllesby Park Property Acquisition. (Attachment)
5) COMMISSIONER CORRESPONDENCE
A. Extension Committee Appointment. (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
1. Budget Committee Minutes, February 22, 2011. (Attachment)
2. Personnel Committee Minutes, February 22, 2011. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. March 1 at 3:30 p.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
2. March 1 at 4:45 p.m.- Closed Session: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
3. March 21 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
4. March 22 at 9:00 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
5. March 22 at 7:00 p.m.- Cannon Valley Trail Joint Powers: Welch Station, Welch.
6. March 28 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business