GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
February 1, 2011
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
3:45 p.m. Closed Session - Union Negotiations
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve January 18 2011, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve February 1, 2011, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
|1. Approve the 2011 Committee Structure. (Attachment)
2. Approve the Law Enforcement Center Agreement with the City of Red Wing. (Attachment)
3. Approve the Grant Application for the Kenyon Snow Drifters. (Attachment)
4. Approve the Two-Day Liquor License for Goodhue Jaycee's on February 5-6 at the Belle Creek Roller Rink. (Attachment)
1) Public Hearings
A. Public Hearing to Appoint Managers to the Belle Creek Watershed Board of Managers and the Bear Valley Watershed District. (Attachment)
B. Small Cities Development Program- SEMMCHRA. (Attachment)
2) COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT
A. Regional Jail Meeting Invite Letter. (Attachment)
B. Government Center Boiler Project. (Attachment)
C. Budget Committee Report. (Attachment)
- Recorder Compliance Fund.
- Approve Out of State Travel.
- Approve 2010 Carryovers.
3) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. AFSCME Agreement. (Attachment)
4) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. CSAH 12 Reconstruction Program. (Attachment)
B. 2011 Construction Program. (Attachment)
C. Recycling Center Expenditures. (Attachment)
5) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
Conditional Use Permit request for Glen Craven, on property located at; T113N, R13W, Section 32, Part of Wacouta Beach Plat, Craven survey. The request, if approved, is for an existing structure to be elevated on means other than fill in the shoreland area near Lake Pepin on parcel number 43.210.0710 in the R-1 District in Section 32, Wacouta Township. (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
1. GIS Specialist, Sarah Schrader Recognition. (Attachment)
2. January 25, 2011 Budget Committee Minutes. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. February 1 at 4:00 p.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
February 3 at 8:30 a.m.- Technology Committee Meeting: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red wing.
February 4 at 11:30 a.m.- Legislative Luncheon: Law Enforcement Center, Red Wing.
February 5 at 9:30 a.m.- Annual Township Meeting: Zumbrota VFW, Zumbrota.
February 9 – Day at the Capital.
February 14 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
February 22 at 9:00 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
February 22 at 7:00 p.m.- Cannon Valley Trail Joint Powers: Welch Station, Welch.
February 28 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
County Board Committee Reports
Review and approve the County Claims
New or old business