GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
November 2, 2010
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
9:00 a.m. County Board
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve October 19, 2010, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve October 19, 2010, committee of the whole meeting minutes.
Review and approve November 2, 2010, county board meeting agenda
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the Letter of Agreement with the Prairie Island Nuclear Power Plant. (Attachment)
2. Approve the Tuition Reimbursement for Debra Schwisow. (Attachment)
3. Approve the Goodhue County Parking Lot Resolution. (Attachment)
4. Approve the Annual Liquor and Wine License Renewals. (Attachment)
5. Approve the 2011 Pine Island Policing Contract. (Attachment)
1) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Charles and Cyndi Reese For a Preliminary/Final Plat – for the existing parcel number 43.210.0560 to divide the lot to create a second single family residential dwelling site in the R-1 District in Section 32, Wacouta Township. (Attachment)
B. Cory Petell For a Conditional Use Permit (One year Interim Use Permit) to create and operate a personal use kennel housing dogs (Husky) for sled dog use on parcel 39.012.0400 in an A-2 Zone District in Section 12, Pine Island Township. (Attachment)
2) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Repurchase of Tax Forfeited Land. (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
1. Project Status Report. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. November 2 at 8:00 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
November 2 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
November 3 – County Staff Meetings
November 11- County Offices Closed in observance of Veteran’s Day.
November 15 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
November 16 at 10:00 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
November 16 at 10:30 a.m.- Health and Human Services Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
November 22 at 5:30 p.m.- Goodhue County Historical Society: History Center, Red Wing.
November 22 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustment: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
November 23 at 7:00 p.m.- Cannon Valley Trail Meeting: Welch Station, Welch.
November 25-26- County Offices Closed in observance of Thanksgiving.
Approve the County Claims
New or old business.