GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
October 19, 2010
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
8:30 a.m.- Closed Session Union Contract Negotiations
9:00 a.m. County Board
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve October 5, 2010, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve October 19, 2010, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the sale of DUI forfeiture 1995 Chevrolet Pick Up Truck using the Public Surplus on-line Auction.
2. Approve the final contract 61209- Kenyon Culvert Project. (Attachment)
3. Approve the 2011 Natural Resource Block Grant Agreement. (Attachment)
4. Approve the Water Tower Lease Agreement with the City of Cannon Falls. (Attachment)
5. Approve the Partnership Agreement for Shared Use of Communications Facilities in Frontenac.
1) COUNTY SURVEYOR'S DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Out of State Travel Request. (Attachment)
2) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Insurance Committee Report. (Attachment)
3) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Outsourcing of Maintenance of County Gravel Roads. (Attachment)
4) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. 2009 Audit.
5) OFFICE OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
A. Flood Update
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
1. Project Status Report. (Attachment)
2. 2010 3rd Quarter Budget Report. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. October 25 at 5:30 p.m.- Historical Society Meeting: History Center, Red Wing.
October 25 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustment: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
October 26 at 7:00 p.m.- Cannon Valley Trail Meeting: Welch Station, Welch.
November 2 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
November 9 at 8:30 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
Approve the County Claims
New or old business.