GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
June 15, 2010
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve June 1, 2010, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve June 1, 2010, committee of the whole minutes.
Review and approve June 15, 2010, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve appointment of Brock Neumann to Deputy I Patrolman with the Goodhue County Sheriff’s Department. (Attachment)
2. Approve tuition reimbursement request for Debra Schwisow. (Attachment)
3. Approve tuition reimbursement request for Angela Olson. (Attachment)
4. Approve the 2010 Satellite Office Agreement with the State of Minnesota (UCC). (Attachment)
5. Approve the Renewal of 3.2% Malt Liquor Licenses 2010-2011. (Attachment)
6. Approve the ARMER Tower Site Agreement. (Attachment)
Review and approve following items on the Public Health consent agenda:
1. Approve the Well Delegation Agreement. (Attachment)
1) COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORTS
A. Health and Human Services Integration. (Attachment)
2) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Gravel Road Maintenance. (Attachment)
3) SHERIFF'S REPORT
A. Temporary Dispatcher Replacement. (Attachment)
4) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Planning Advisory Commission- Sub Committee Updates.
5) COMMISSIONER CORESPONDENCE
A. Committee of the Whole Follow up- Public Opinion Comment Letter.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
1. Budget Committee Minutes, June 1, 2010. (Attachment)
2. Project Status Report. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. June 17 at 5:00 p.m.- Board of Equalization: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
2. June 21 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red wing.
3. June 22 at 7:00 p.m.- Cannon Valley Trail Meeting: Welch Station, Welch, MN.
4. June 28 at 5:30 p.m.- Goodhue County Historical Society: History Center, Red Wing.
5. June 28 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
6. June 29 at 8:30 a.m.- Budget Workshop, IT Conference Room, Government Center: Red Wing.
7. July 1 at 9:30 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: Cannon Valley Fairgrounds, Cannon Falls.
8. July 1 at 10:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Cannon Valley Fairgrounds, Cannon Falls.
9. July 1 at 11:00 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: Cannon Valley Fairgrounds, Cannon Falls.
10. July 5 – County Offices Closed.
Approve the County Claims
New or old business.