GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
May 18, 2010
Kenyon City Hall
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve May 4, 2010, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve May 18, 2010, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the Kenyon County Shop Land Lease Agreement. (Attachment)
2. Approve the Public Works Annual Report. (Attachment)
3. Approve the Septic Grant Agreement. (Attachment)
4. Approve the Deferred Compensation Plan Trustee/Authorized signers. (Attachment)
5. Approve the Resolution Authorizing Sponsorship of Trails Operated by various entities. (Attachment)
Review and approve following items on the Public Health consent agenda:
1. Approve the Lease Agreement with the Red Wing School District to house the WIC program at Colvill from July 1, 2010 thru June 30, 2011. (Attachment)
1) COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORTS
A. Budget Committee Report. (Attachment)
- Approve the out of state travel requests for the Sheriff’s Department.
- Approve the out of state travel request for the GIS Department.
- Approve the Summer Intern for the Septic Grant.
2) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Personnel Committee Report. (Attachment)
- Approve the Telecommuting Policy
- Approve the Job Description – Civil Specialist
- Approve the request for a Maintenance Technician
- Approve the Safety Policy
- Approve the Patrol Deputy I – Dean Albers
3) COUNTY SURVEYOR'S REPORT
A. Special Achievement in GIS Award. (Attachment)
4) PUBLIC WORK DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Authorization To Execute Contract For Professional Services For Evaluation Of Byllesby Dam Spillway Capacity Upgrade Alternatives. (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) response to adoption of Sub Surface Treatment System (SSTS) ordinance. (Attachment)
Budget Committee Minutes, May 11, 2010. (Attachment)
Personnel Committee Minutes, May 11, 2010. (Attachment)
Project Status Report. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. May 18 at 8:30 a.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: Kenyon City Hall, Kenyon.
May 18 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Kenyon City Hall, Kenyon.
May 18 at 10:00 a.m.- EDA Meeting: Kenyon City Hall, Kenyon.
May 18 at 11:00 a.m.- Goodhue County Welfare Board: Kenyon City Hall, Kenyon.
May 19 at 12:00 p.m.- South Eastern Minnesota HRA Board Meeting.
May 19 at 3:00 p.m.- Management Team/County Board Joint Meeting: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red wing.
May 24 at 5:30 p.m.- Goodhue County Historical Society: History Center, Red Wing.
May 24 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
May 25 at 7:00 p.m.- Cannon Valley Trail Meeting: Welch Station, Welch.
May 26 at 7:30 p.m.- Goodhue County United Veterans Organization Quarterly Meeting: Kenyon VFW.
May 31- County Offices Closed.
Approve the County Claims (Attachment)
New or old business.