GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
May 4, 2010
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve April 20, 2010, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve April 6, 2010, Committee of the Whole meeting minutes.
Review and approve April 20, 2010, 8:15 a.m. Committee of the Whole meeting minutes.
Review and approve April 20, 2010, 10:15 a.m. Committee of the Whole meeting minutes.
Review and approve May 4, 2010, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the Appointment of Bonnie Mann to the Extension Committee for a three year term beginning January 1, 2010. (Attachment)
2. Approve the Application for Minnesota Lawful Gambling for the Goodhue County Interstate 4H Exchange Program for August 10-14, 2010. (Attachment)
3. Approve the Syverson Lease Assignment. (Attachment)
4. Approve the Appointment of Len Feuling to the Planning Advisory Commission effective immediately. (Attachment)
5. Amendment to Sentence to Serve Contract (Attachment)
9:00 a.m. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1)LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Fitzgerald Excavating and Trucking, Inc. (Jason Fitzgerald) for a Change of Zone District request on property located at: T111N, R15W, Part of S ½, SE ¼, Section 28, Goodhue Township. The application, if approved, would authorize: a Change of Zone District – for parcel number 33.028.0602 to change from A-3 to Industrial for an excavating and construction business with potential construction of a storage building over 2,000 Square Feet to operate on the parcel within Section 28 of Goodhue Township. (Attachment)
B. Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment –proposed changes by Steve Groth, Paul Reese (with Daniel S. Schleck-legal representative) for Articles associated with Wind Energy Conversion Systems (WECS)- Proposed Amendments to Goodhue County Zoning Ordinances for regulations and permitting requirements related to Wind Energy Conversion Systems within rural Goodhue County. (Attachment), (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. May 4 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Room 301, Government Center, Red Wing.
May 11 at 8:30 a.m.- Personnel/Budget Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
May 17 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center Red Wing.
May 18 at 8:30 a.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: Kenyon City Hall, Kenyon.
May 18 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Kenyon City Hall, Kenyon.
May 18 at 10:00 a.m.- EDA Meeting: Kenyon City Hall, Kenyon.
May 24 at 5:30 p.m.- Goodhue County Historical Society: History Center, Red Wing.
May 24 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
May 25 at 7:00 p.m.- Cannon Valley Trail Meeting: Welch Station, Welch.
10. May 31- County Offices Closed.
Approve the County Claims
New or old business.