GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
April 20, 2010
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve April 6, 2010, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve April 20, 2010, board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the appointment of Michael Hinsch to the Board of Adjustments. (Attachment)
2. Approve out of state travel for County Attorney. (Attachment)
Review and approve following items on the Public Health consent agenda:
1. Approve the Waivered Service Contracts. (Attachment)
2. Approve Grant between Goodhue County Public Health Service and Minnesota Department of Health for Eliminating Health Disparities Grant for May 1, 2010 – June 30, 2010 for $706. (Attachment)
1) COMMISSIONER CORRESPONDENCE
A. No Parking Signs. (Attachment)
2) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Personnel Committee Report.
i. Medical Assistance Worker. (Attachment)
ii. Public Health & Social Services Salary Integration. (Attachment)
iii. Personnel Technician. (Attachment)
3) COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT
A. McKinstry Contract. (Attachment)
B. Budget Committee Report.
i. Short Elliot Hendrickson (SEH) Report. (Attachment)
C. Federal Reimbursement Rules and Guidelines. (Attachment)
4) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Award Paving Contract. (Attachment)
B. SMART Committee Appointment. (Attachment)
C. Default Road Program. (Attachment)
D. Request for Proposals- Recycling Center. (Attachment)
5) SHERIFF'S REPORT
A. Byllesby Dam Exercise. (Attachment)
6) UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA EXTENSION - (Attachment)
For Your Information
1. Personnel Committee Minutes, April 13, 2010. (Attachment)
2. Budget Committee Minutes, April 13, 2010. (Attachment)
3. Project Status Report. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. April 19 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
April 20 at 8:15 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
April 20 at 10:15 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
May 4 at8:30 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: Room 301, Government Center, Red Wing.
5. May 4 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Room 301, Government Center, Red Wing.
May 11 at 8:30 a.m.- Personnel/Budget Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
May 18 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Kenyon City Hall, Kenyon.
May 18 at 10:00 a.m.- EDA Meeting: Kenyon City Hall, Kenyon.
Approve the County Claims
New or old business.