GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
April 6, 2010
County Board Room
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve March 16, 2010, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve March 16, 2010, Committee of the Whole meeting minutes.
Review and approve April 6, 2010, board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the Annual 2010 County Boat and Water Grant. (Attachment)
2. Approve to appoint the Emergency Management Director to the Southeast Minnesota Emergency Management Organization Joint Powers Committee and the Chief Deputy Sheriff as the alternate. (Attachment)
3. Approve the Gambling Permit for the Goodhue-Bellechester Rail Riders for August 28, 2010. (Attachment)
4. Approve the tuition reimbursement for Trove Hove, Sheriff’s Department. (Attachment)
5. Approve the one-day liquor license for the Zumbrota Rotary Club for April 23, 2010. (Attachment)
6. Approve the Natural Resource Septic Grant Agreement. (Attachment)
7. Approve the on-sale liquor license for the Stagecoach Saloon, Leon Township. (Attachment)
Review and approve following items on the Public Health consent agenda:
1. Approve the January 1, 2011- December 31, 2015 Woman, Infant and Children Grant. (Approval)
2. Approve the Waivered Services Contracts. (Attachment)
1) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Personnel Committee- deferred from March 16, 2010. (Attachment)
2) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Award Bid for Minneola Township Bridge Project. (Attachment)
B. Award Bid for Aggregate Surfacing Project. (Attachment)
C. Award Bid for Seal Coating Project. (Attachment)
D. Sale of Right Away- Pine Island Kwik Trip. (Attachment)
3) COUNTY SURVEYOR'S REPORT
A. Oath of Office.
4) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Conditional Use Permit for Perkins Family Farms (Tom Perkins) on property located at: T112N, R15W, Part of SE ¼, NE ¼, Section 16, Featherstone Township. The application, if approved, would authorize: a CUP – for the existing Feedlot Facility on parcel number 31.016.0200 in A-1 Zoned District to expand with a new feedlot structure/ manure holding structure that will have a storage volume of over 500,000 liquid gallons in Section 16 Featherstone Township. (Attachment)
B. Citation Ordinance Approval. (Attachment)
5) SOIL AND WATER
A. Feedlot Work Plan Approval. (Attachment)
6) MCIT REPORT
A. Annual Report.
For Your Information
Project Status Report. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. April 6 at 3:30 p.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
April 13 at 8:30 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
April 19 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
April 20 at 8:00 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
April 20 at 10:00 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
April 26 at 5:30 p.m.- Goodhue County Historical Society: History Center, Red Wing.
April 26 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustment: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
April 27 at 7:00 p.m.- Cannon Valley Trail: Welch Station, Welch.
Approve the County Claims
New or old business.