GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
March 16, 2010
County Board Room
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve March 2, 2010, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve March 2, 2010, 8:15 a.m. Committee of the Whole meeting minutes.
Review and approve March 2, 2010, 10:15 a.m. Committee of the Whole meeting minutes.
Review and approve March 2, 2010, board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the Building Lease Agreement with Social Services. (Attachment)
2. Approve the Out of State Travel Request for the Sheriff’s Department. (Attachment)
3. Approve the Out of State Travel Request for the GIS Department. (Attachment)
4. Approve the Tower Lease Agreement with Verizon Wireless. (Attachment)
Review and approve following items on the Public Health consent agenda:
1. Approve the contract between Public Health and Social Services for 1/1/10 – 12/31/10 for Public Health to provide services for the Pre-Admission Screening Program and the Long Term Care Waiver Program. (Attachment)
2. Approve the waivered service contract. (Attachment)
1) LAND USE MANGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Conditional Use Permit for Geronimo Wind/Hilbert Strusz (Charlie Daum-Agent) for property located at: T111N, R15W, SE ¼, Section 19, Goodhue Township. The application, if approved, would authorize: a Conditional Use Permit to construct a temporary, tip-up 60 meter meteorological test pole on parcel number 33.019.1700 in the A-1 Agricultural Protection District of Goodhue Township.
9:15 a.m. - Public Hearing
2) SOIL AND WATER
A. 2010 Goodhue County Water Plan Update. (Attachment)
3) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Right of Way Turnback. (Attachment)
B. Contract w/Dakota Co – Maintenance Project on Byllesby Dam. (Attachment)
C. Paving Program Options. (Attachment)
4) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Personnel Committee Report. (Attachment)
a. Dispatchers & Detention Deputies.
b. Voluntary Leave Without Pay Policy.
c. Early Retirement Incentive Program.
For Your Information
1. Personnel Committee Minutes, March 9, 2010. (Attachment)
2. Public Works Bid Opening Dates. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. March 22 at 5:30 p.m.- Goodhue County Historical Society: History Center, Red Wing.
March 22 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
March 23 at 7:00 p.m.- Cannon Valley Trail Meeting: Welch Station, Welch.
March 24-25 - 2010 Association of Minnesota Counties 2010 Legislative Conference: Crowne Plaza in St. Paul – Riverfront.
March 30 at 5:00 p.m.- Annual City/County/Tribal Meeting: Zumbrota VFW.
April 6 at 4:00 p.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
April 13 at 8:30 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
April 19 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
Approve the County Claims
New or old business.