GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
March 2, 2010
Florence Town Hall
33915 Hwy 61 Blvd
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve February 16, 2010, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve February 16, 2010, Committee of the Whole meeting minutes.
Review and approve March 2, 2010, board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the Stanton and Warsaw Township Lease Land Agreements. (Attachment)
Review and approve following items on the Public Health consent agenda:
1. Approve the grant agreement between MN Dept of Health and Goodhue County Public Health Service for immunization funding of $7,592 for 4/1/10-6/30/11. (Attachment)
1) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. 2010 Road Construction Program. (Attachment)
B. Contract to Study US 52 and CSAH 1 or CSAH 9 Interchange. (Attachment)
C. Final Zumbrota Twp Contract 59975. (Attachment)
2) COUNTY ATTORNEY'S REPORT
A. E-Charging Fees. (Attachment)
3) PUBLIC HEALTH DIRECTOR/SOCIAL SERVICES DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Health and Human Services update. (Attachment 1) (Attachment 2)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. March 2 at 8:15 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: Florence Town Hall: Frontenac.
2. March 2 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Florence Town Hall: Frontenac.
3. March 2 at 10:00 a.m.- Closed Session: Florence Town Hall: Frontenac.
4. March 2 at 10:15 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: Florence Town Hall: Frontenac.
5. March 9 at 8:30 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
6. March 10 at 8:30 a.m.- Day at the Capital: St. Paul.
7. March 15 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
8. March 22 at 5:30 p.m.- Goodhue County Historical Society: History Center, Red Wing.
9. March 22 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
10. March 23 at 7:00 p.m.- Cannon Valley Trail Meeting: Welch Station, Welch.
11. March 24-25 - 2010 Association of Minnesota Counties 2010 Legislative Conference: Crowne Plaza in St. Paul - Riverfront.
Approve the County Claims
New or old business.
10:00 a.m. - Closed Session - Contract Negotiations