GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
February 2, 2010
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve January 19, 2010, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve January 19, 2010, Committee of the Whole meeting minutes.
Review and approve February 2, 2010, board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the 2010 Dennison Policing Contract. (Attachment)
2. Approve the 2009 Pay Equity Report. (Attachment)
3. Approve the BCA Joint Power Agreement for Installation of e-Charging adapter paid for by Bureau of Criminal Apprehension. (Attachment)
4. Approve the Red Wing River Riders Grant Request. (Attachment)
Review and approve following items on the Public Health consent agenda:
1. Approve the Agreement for Nursing Consultation Services for the Adult Detention Center. (Attachment)
2. Approve the waivered services contract with Accura Home Health, Inc. (Attachment)
3. Approve the 2010 Medical Services Contract. (Attachment)
1) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment –Agricultural Tourism and Farm Wineries - Proposed Amendment to Goodhue County Zoning Ordinance for regulations and permitting requirements related to Agricultural Tourism and Farm Wineries within rural Goodhue County. (Attachment)
B. Bruce A. Peterson and Pamela J. Peterson (Thomas E. Brown-Agent) for a Zoning District Change on property located at: T113N, R14W, Part of SW ¼, SE ¼, Section 36, Wacouta Township. The application, if approved, would authorize: a Zoning District Change – for the existing property on parcel number 43.136.0201 within B-1 Zone District to become R-1 Residential District in Section 36 Wacouta Township. (Attachment)
2) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Road Program. (Attachment)
3) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Board of Appeals. (Attachment)
4) CANNON VALLEY TRAIL
A. Grant Application Support. (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
A. DNR Parks & Trails Legacy Grant. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
1. February 1 at 12:30 p.m.- Regional Radio Board: Rochester.
2. February 2 at 8:15 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
3. February 2 at 9:45 a.m.- County Board/Management Team Joint Workshop: IT Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
4. February 3 at 2:30 p.m.- Xcel Legislation Meeting: City Hall, Red Wing.
5. February 4 at 9:00 a.m.- Solid Waste Committee: Public Works, Red Wing.
6. February 6 at 9:30 a.m.- Annual Township Meeting: Zumbrota VFW.
7. February 8 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Advisory Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
8. February 9 at 8:30 a.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center.
9. February 10 at 7:00 p.m.- Road Maintenance Partnering Meeting: Public Works, Red Wing.
10. February 11 at 1:30 p.m.- Road Maintenance Partnering Meeting: Public Works, Red Wing
11. February 15- President’s Day Holiday: County Offices Closed.
12. February 16 at 8:30 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
13. February 16 at 11:15 a.m.- Personnel Policy Committee Meeting: Conference Rm 105, Government Center, Red Wing.
14. February 17 at 12:00 p.m.- SEMMCHRA Board Meeting:
15. February 18 at 5:00 p.m.- Highway 52 Coalition: City Hall, Cannon Falls.
16. February 23 at 3:15 p.m.- Law Enforcement Center Joint Powers Board: Jordan Conference Room, City Hall, Red Wing.
17. March 10 – Parks, Recreation and Trails Committee: Public Works, Red Wing.
Approve the County Claims
New or old business.