GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
December 15, 2009
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve December 1, 2009 regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve December 1, 2009, committee of the whole meeting minutes.
Review and approve December 15, 2009 county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve the following items on the consent agenda:
|1. Approve the GIS Users Group Data Sharing and Services Agreement with the City of Red Wing. (Attachment)
2. Approve promotion of Collins Voxland to Deputy II Investigator effective January 4, 2010. (Attachment)
3. Approve new hire, Brandon Howard, Deputy I Patrolman, beginning January 4, 2010. (Attachment)
4. Approve the Gambling Permit for Frontenac Sportsman’s Ice Fishing Contest for February 13, 2010. (Attachment)
5. Approve Tuition Reimbursement for Scott Arneson per Tuition Reimbursement Policy. (Attachment)
6. Approve the Final Contract for the Welch Township Project 599-096. (Attachment)
7. Approve the Final Contract for Public Works Project CP 25-040-001. (Attachment)
8. Approve the 2010 Public Defender Contracts for CHIPS, TPR, Truancy, Paternity, and Child Support. (Attachment)
9. Approve the 2010 Public Defender Contract for Commitments and Guardianships/ Conservatorships. (Attachment)
10. Approve the Grant-In-Aid Trail Permits for Red Wing River View Riders and Wells Creek Riders Snowmobile Clubs. (Attachment)
11. Approve the proposed list of General Abatements and Valuation or Classification changes. (Attachment)
12. Approve the 2010 County Administrator’s Performance Evaluation. (Attachment)
13. Approve the 2010 Base Salary for Sheriff and County Attorney. (Attachment)
14. Approve the Verification of Plan Approval for the Prairie Island Nuclear Power Plant, Goodhue County and City of Red Wing. (Attachment)
15. Approve the 2010 Contract with Regional Medical Center for morgue facilities and Medical Examiner Support Services. (Attachment)
16. Approve the 2010 Public Health Building Lease Agreement. (Attachment)
9:05 a.m. Employee Recognitions
County Attorney, Steve Betcher - 2009 Rotary Service Above Self Award (Attachment)
Tris Matthews, Information Technology - Certification in Computer Forensics
1) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Introduction of new employee, Brian Ducklow, Principal Appraiser
B. 2008 Audit.
C. Public Health Petty Cash and Change Funds. (Attachment)
D. Mileage Rate for 2010 (Attachment)
2) SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
A. Code Red Notification System. (Attachment)
3) INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Backup Solution. (Attachment)
4) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. 2010 Non-Union Wage Adjustment. (Attachment)
B. 2010 Commissioner Wages. (Attachment)
C. 2010 Per Diem Rates. (Attachment)
5) PUBLIC WORK'S DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Final 2009 Paving Contract – 601-018 et.al. (Attachment)
B. Reassign Riverfront Ford Lease. (Attachment)
C. Speed Zone Study Request – CSAH 1/Bench Street. (Attachment)
D. Hwy Construction Program – Final Direction. (Attachment)
6) PUBLIC HEALTH DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Home Care Sale. (Attachment)
7) COMMISSIONER CORRESPONDENCE REPORT
A. Cannon Valley Trail Joint Powers Agreement. (Attachment)
8) COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR'S REPORT
A. 2010 Budget & Levy. (Attachment)
B. First County Board Meeting of 2010. (Attachment)
9) SOUTHEASTERN MINNESOTA HOUSING AND REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
A. 2010 Budget & Levy Request. (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
A. Construction Status Report. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES:
December 15 at noon: Lunch with the Legislators: Emergency Management Training Room, Justice Center, Red Wing.
December 17 at 6:30 p.m. - Joint Workshop City of Cannon Falls and Cannon Falls Township: City Hall, Cannon Falls.
December 23 at 2:00 p.m. - Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
December 24 & 25 - Government Offices Closed in observance of Christmas.
Approve the County Claims
New or old business.