GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
May 19, 2009
County Board Room
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve May 5, 2009 regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve May 5, 2009 Committee of the Whole minutes.
Review and approve May 19, 2009 county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
Approve the Application for Reduction in Valuation and/or Refund of Taxes Paid for LeRoy Kimmes, Red Wing. (Attachment)
2. Approve new hire, Kelly McMillin, Deputy I- Patrolman/Sheriff’s Department, effective May 20, 2009. (Attachment)
Review and approve following items on the Public Health consent agenda:
Approve the Waivered Services Contract. (Attachment)
2. Approve the Delegation Agreement between Goodhue County and South Country Health Alliance for 1/1/09-12/31/09. (Attachment)
3. Approve the Lease Agreement between Goodhue County Public Health Service and Independent School District # 256 for space at the Colvill Family Learning Center for the WIC program for 7/1/09-12/31/09. (Attachment)
4. Approve the Home Health Care/Public Health Provider Participation Agreement between Goodhue County and South Country Health Alliance. (Attachment)
5. Ratify the PH-DOC Maintenance & Support Agreement between ACS and MCCC for the development of maintenance and support of PH-Doc for a term to coincide with the development of the PH-Doc 2012 Project effective January 1, 2009 thru December 31, 2013. (Attachment)
1) COUNTY FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Budget Committee Report-County Landfill Post Closure Costs. (Attachment)
2) HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
Personnel Committee Report. (Attachment)
i. Director of Emergency Management Position
ii. Court Services Position
iii. Public Works Contract Employee
3) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Shoreland Ordinance Text Amendment. (Attachment)
4) COUNTY SURVEYOR'S REPORT
A. Aerial Photography Schedule. (Attachment)
5) COMMISSIONER CORRESPONDENCE
2009 Committee Structure Update. (Attachment)
For Your Information
1. Budget Committee, May 5, 2009 (Attachment)
2. Budget Committee Minutes, May 5, 2009. (Attachment)
3. Bench Street Project Update (Attachment)
4. Project Status Report. (Attachment)
5. Personnel Committee Minutes, May 5, 2009 (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES :
May 19 at 8:15 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Red Wing.
May 19 at 10:00 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room, Red wing.
May 27 at 2:30 p.m.- Budget Committee: Administration Conference Room.
May 25- County Offices Closed in observance of Memorial Day.
May 26 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Red Wing.
May 27- Xcel Community Breakfast.
June 2 at 3:30 p.m.- Regional Railroad Meeting: County Board Room.
June 2 at 4:00 p.m.- Committee of the Whole Meeting: County Board Room.
June 3- All staff meetings.
June 3 at 7:00 p.m.- Comprehensive Plan Meeting: Zumbrota Library.
July 1 at 10:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Cannon Valley Fair Grounds, Cannon Falls.
July 1 at 7:00 p.m.- Comprehensive Plan Meeting: Zumbrota Library.
County Board Committee reports.
Review and approve county claims.
New or old business.