GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
March 17, 2009
GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD ROOM
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Moment of Silence in Honor of Detention Deputy Thomas Carroll
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve March 3, 2009, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve March 17, 2009, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the 2009 Annual County Boat and Water Safety Grant Agreement. (Attachment)
2. Approve the 2009 Prairie Island Generating Plant Emergency Response Letter of Agreement. (Attachment)
3. Approve the 2008 Engagement Letter with the Office of the State Auditor. (Attachment)
4. Accept the resignation of Dottie Bartels, Office Manager/Case Worker, Court Services, effective April 24, 2009. (Attachment)
5. Approve the Proposed Letter of Support for Mineola Township. (Attachment)
6. Approve Application for Reduction in Valuation of Real Estate for Joseph Amy. (Attachment)
Review and approve the following item on the Public Health Service consent agenda:
1. Approve the Waivered Service Contracts. (Attachment)
1) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Sentence to Service Contract. (Attachment)
9:15 a.m. Public Hearing
2) RED WING SHOE Tax Abatement. (Attachment)
3) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Award the Sale of Shed located on Bench Street, Red Wing. (Attachment)
B. 2009 Project Bid Dates. (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
1. March 3, 2009 Budget Committee Report. (Attachment)
2. March 3, 2009 Budget Committee Minutes. (Attachment)
3. Dodge County SEMMCHRA Meeting Invitation. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES :
March 17 at 8:30 a.m.- EDA Meeting: County Board Room.
March 17 at 10:30 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: County Board Room.
March 23 at 6:30 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Red Wing.
March 24 at 7:00 p.m.- Cannon Valley Trail: Welch Station, Welch.
April 7 at 9:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting: Wanamingo City Hall, Wanamingo.
April 7 at 10:30 a.m.- Committee of the Whole: Wanamingo City Hall, Wanamingo.
April 8 at 7:00 p.m.- Comprehensive Plan Meeting: Zumbrota Library.
May 6 at 7:00 p.m.- Comprehensive Plan Meeting: Zumbrota Library.
June 3 at 7:00 p.m.- Comprehensive Plan Meeting: Zumbrota Library.
July 1 at 7:00 p.m.- Comprehensive Plan Meeting: Zumbrota Library.
County Board Committee reports.
Review and approve county claims.
New or old business.
1. Recorder Reserves - GPS Report (Attachment)