GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
September 16, 2008
GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD ROOM
Red Wing, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve September 2, 2008, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve September 2, 2008, Committee of the whole meeting minutes.
Review and approve September 16, 2008, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
1. Approve the Goodhue Township Bridge Replacement Agreement. (Attachment)
2. Approve new hire, Sara Wiersgalla, Sheriff’s Office- Detention Deputy, to begin employment on June 23, 2008. (Attachment)
3. Approve new hire, Todd Avery, Sheriff’s Office- Detention Deputy, to begin employment on September 12, 2008. (Attachment)
4. Approve to replace Tandem in Public Works Department. (Attachment)
Review and approve the following items on the Public Health consent agenda:
1. Contract between Three Rivers Community Action, Inc. and Public Health to provide nursing consultation for 8/1/08-7/31/09. (Attachment)
2. Contract between His Kids Child Care and Public Health to provide nursing consultation for 7/1/08-6/30/09. (Attachment)
1) COURT SERVICES DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Chemical Health Initiative National Recovery Month Proclamation. (Attachment)
2) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Purchasing Cards. (Attachment)
3) INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Introduction of new employee- Terry Hayunga.
B. 2008 IBM Lease Agreement. (Attachment)
4) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Vacating Old Public Road Segments. (Attachment)
Bridge Priority List – Add Culvert on CSAH 1. (Attachment)
Red Rock Corridor – Bus Study. (Attachment)
5) SHERIFF'S REPORT
A. Jail Inmate Per Diem. (Attachment)
6) SOIL & WATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
A. Review and Approve the MPCA Annual Feedlot Report 2007 and MPCA Annual Feedlot Work Plan. (Attachment)
7) SOUTHERN MINNESOTA INITIATIVE FOUNDATION
A. 2009 Funding. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES :
September 19, 2008 at 12:00 p.m. - Parks Committee: Lake Byllesby Park.
September 22, 2008 at 6:30 p.m. - Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Red Wing.
September 23, 2008 at 3:30 p.m.- Budget/Personnel Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
September 23, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.- Cannon Valley Trail: Welch Station, Welch.
September 25, 2008 at 8:30 a.m.- Technology Committee: Administration Conference Room, Government Center, Red Wing.
September 26, 2008 at 1:00 p.m. - Extension Committee: Conference Room 105, Government Center, Red Wing.
County Board Committee reports.
Review and approve county claims.
New or old business.