GOODHUE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
July 2, 2008
CANNON VALLEY FAIRGROUNDS
CANNON FALLS, MN
Pledge of Allegiance
Disclosures of Interest
Review and approve June 17, 2008, regular board meeting minutes.
Review and approve June 17, 2008, committee of the whole meeting minutes.
Review and approve July 2, 2008, county board meeting agenda.
Review and approve following items on the consent agenda:
Approve Tuition Reimbursement for Ethan Seaberg, Public Works Department. (Attachment)
Authorize Execution of the DNR Community Conservation Assistance Grant 2008 Agreement. (Attachment)
3. Approve Tuition Reimbursement for Troy Hove, Sheriff’s Department. (Attachment)
4. Approve the Contract for Services with ProAct for Cleaning of the Social Services Building. (Attachment)
5. Approve the GIS User Group Agreement with the City of Wanamingo. (Attachment)
Review and approve the following items on the Public Health consent agenda:
1. Approve the Lease Agreement between Red Wing Public Schools and Public Health for the space rented at Colvill for the WIC department for July 1, 2008- June 30, 2009. (Attachment)
1) COUNTY ADMINISTRATORS REPORT
A. JOBZ Modification- City of Cannon Falls. (Attachment)
B. JOBZ Modification- Red Wing Port Authority. (Attachment)
C. Budget Committee Report. (Attachment)
i. Universal Playground Equipment Project. (Attachment)
2) FINANCE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Mileage Report. (Attachment)
3) LAND USE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Aggregate Industries for a Conditional Use permit on property located at: Sections 23 and 26, T114N, R16W, Welch Township. The application, if approved, would authorize: Conditional Use Permit – for the Aggregate mining operation to construct and use a ready mix concrete plant within the existing Prairie Island mining property within A-2 Zone District of Welch Township. (Attachment)
4) PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR'S REPORT
A. Detour Agreement with the City of Red Wing. (Attachment)
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
1. Budget Committee Minutes. (Attachment)
FUTURE MEETING DATES :
July 2 at 9:30 a.m.- Economic Development Authority (EDA) Meeting: Cannon Valley Fair Grounds, Cannon Falls.
July 2 at 10:00 a.m.- County Board Meeting at the Cannon Valley Fair: Cannon Falls.
July 4- County Offices closed in observance of July 4th.
July 21 at 11:00 a.m.- County/Court Policy Committee: Jury Assembly Room, Red Wing.
July 21 at 4:00 p.m.- Goodhue County Historical Society: History Center, Red Wing.
July 21 at 7:00 p.m.- Planning Commission: Jury Assembly Room, Red Wing.
July 22 at 3:30 p.m.- Personnel/Budget Committee: Administration Conference Room, Red Wing.
July 28 at 7:00 p.m.- Board of Adjustments: Jury Assembly Room, Red Wing.
July 30 at 12:00 noon- Tribal Liaison Luncheon: Prairie Island Community Center.
County Board Committee reports.
Review and approve county claims.
New or old business.