Site Map | SEARCH

:: Home > Departments > Solid Waste


Solid Waste


Quick Links

Goodhue County Solid Waste

Household Hazardous Waste FAQ's

HHW HOTLINE: 651-385-3107

Where can I get rid of paint/household hazardous waste (HHW)?

  • Goodhue County holds several scheduled HHW Collections in various Goodhue County cities from May through September every year.
  • If you need immediate disposal of HHW, Goodhue County has an arrangement with Olmsted County to accept HHW from Goodhue County residents year round.

Do I have to pay to use the Household Hazardous Waste Program?

  • No. Residents with hazardous waste generated from a household do not have to pay to use the program.

Can businesses bring hazardous waste to the HHW Collection?


Residents | Visitors| County Government | Departments |Contact Us | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Search Options

"To effectively promote the safety, health, and well-being of our residents"
Copyright © 2013 Goodhue County, Minnesota

Click here to go to the home page Click here to go to the home page